Okay, I have a confession. I've never used garlic while cooking before. I've used garlic powder, but not actual garlic. Now, that I have this garlic press, I'm gonna find some reasons to use it.
When I was younger and living with my grandparents; they used garlic for everything. Especially, for stuffing a roast. I always loved the way it smelled when cooking.
This garlic press is so easy to use. All you have to do is put a section of garlic in the press and then squeeze it closed (make sure you have a bowl or something under the press to collect the garlic). I had to use both of my hands to squeeze the press at first. But, once some of the minced garlic came out of the press, I was then able to finish up with just one hand. I had no idea that getting minced garlic would be go easy.
Cleaning the garlic press was super easy. Just put it under running water.
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press:
1. It easily minces garlic in one press! (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket! (Press good sized cloves ... even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky "garlic hands"! (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won't have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction! (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own Propresser Garlic Press today. Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly press garlic and add loads of flavor to your favorite dishes.
Once you've seen for yourself how handsome is the Propresser Garlic Press, how easy it is to use, how quickly you can clean it, we're confident you'll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it!
Purchase Your Garlic Press Today!
Orblue Company Page!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.